NAPMA is headed by a General Manager (GM) who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Agency. To perform these tasks, the General Manager is assisted by a Deputy General Manager, a Legal Advisor, an Internal Auditor, a Chief Engineer, and the following Divisions and Offices:
- Programme Management Division is responsible for implementing projects throughout the development, production and retrofit phases in response to operational military requirements.
- Programme Support Division is responsible for contracting, industrial participation, logistics and configuration management duties, system test activities & quality insurance, and Information Management functions.
- Chief Engineer Office is responsible for advising the General Manager, as the Technical Airworthiness Authority, on engineering matters. It also provides technical leadership of the E-3A fleet Technical Airworthiness processes by ensuring Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E)n issue are adequately addressed.
- Financial Controller Office is responsible for the integration of acquisition management and budgetary considerations. Specifically, it performs the treasury, financial planning and budgeting, and accounting functions necessary for the effective execution of the Programme.
- Human Resources and General Services Office is responsible for all personnel matters, security, facility management, and general administrative support services, including travel and registry.